Pushkar Weekend Gateway
Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days Package
Pushkar: Pushkar is a celebrated town in Rajasthan. Pushkar draws a large number of devotees round the year apart from a steady stream of tourists. Pushkar Lake is a famous tourist spot of this place. Pushkar houses five principle temples in addition to many smaller ones. There are about 52 bathing Ghats where pilgrims descend so that they may have a holy dip in the sacred water of Pushkar Lake. Lord Brahma's temple located in Pushkar, especially, is a famous one. Apart from visiting these temples, tourists also find the Fairs and Festivals in Pushkar an attraction worth giving a try.
- Ajmer Dargah Sharif.
- Camel Safari in Pushkar.
- Hindus Major Tirth Pushkar.
- The Ajmer Regal Antiquity.
Itinerary:Day 1: Arrive Pushkar
You’ll be reached to the pre booked Pushkar Hotels. Pushkar is a sacred town and is said to be the home of the only Lord Brahma temple in the globe. The city is also famous for its holy lake where people bathe away their sins. Evening you visit the local Pushkar Market, holy Pushkar lake and Lord Brahma Temple. The evening is at your leisure in Pushkar, overnight stay at the hotel. Although Ajmer falls en route, Pushkar has a much better ambience for lodging and hence, a stay in the city has been selected.Day 2: Pushkar- Ajmer
After taking an early breakfast, depart for the famous Dargah Sharif in Ajmer (15 kms/30 minutes). Dargah Sharif is a Sufi shrine of the famous Sufi saint, Moinudin Chishti. After visiting the Dargah visit some Ajmer famed monuments, head back to Pushkar (15 kms/30 minutes) at evening you will go to a camel safari in Pushkar sand dunes. Overnight stay in Pushkar hotels.Day 3: Pushkar to Onward Destination
After breakfast, you can visit Pushkar at your own pace. At noon, check out of the hotel and get depart to own journey.
Note: The above proposed tour can be customized as per your need and requirements.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- 02 Night Accommodation in AC Deluxe Room on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Early morning and evening Tea/coffee with cookies.
- Buffet (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner).
- 2 Hour Camel Safari in Pushkar Sand Dunes.
- Ajmer Sightseeing By Private Car.
- Pushkar Sightseeing in Private Car.
- Recreational Activities in Hotels.
- Child below 05 Year complementary Basis.
- Hotels Taxes.
- 3.09 per cent government service tax.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Guide at Pushkar and Ajmer.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ Tips, laundry and phone calls.
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (Rs) - valid on 2 persons staying twin sharing the same room.
- 3.09% Service Taxes extra.
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only. (not at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services; same can be availed at an additional cost. (who’s not show in inclusion)
- Extra child (6-12 years) cost 30% of the Package cost in same room and Extra Adult cost 40% of the package cost in same room.
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included. (who’s not show in inclusion)
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The package cannot be combined with any other deal and offer.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy and in all cancelation we should be charged 10 % amount of total package cost for banks and transaction charges.
- The above package is not valid during nationwide holidays, fiestas& long weekends.
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non-Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Hotel Pushkar Regency Resort the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
|Room Category||Package Tariff|
|AC Deluxe Room||6500 INR Per Person|
|Special Note : This rate not valid during Pushkar camel fair and festival time Diwali , New-year and X-mas|